Drupal Front-end Developer, London
We are looking for a Front-End Drupal Developer responsible for building interactive, responsive websites; someone with a passion for code, a desire to learn new technologies, and to share what you learn with others. Ideally, you will have a strong design aesthetic and a working knowledge Drupal, Bootstrap and other modern web technologies. Familiarity with agile development and/or previous experience in a lean start-up environment is a bonus.
Junior Front-end Drupal Developer, London
We are looking for a front-end developer who is passionate about Drupal. A successful candidate will have solid front-end development capabilities. Drupal experience is not required.
As a Graduate Front-End Developer, you will be supported through every step of the training process, learning Drupal and further developing your front-end capabilities. You will work closely with other developers to design world-class applications across a broad range of projects and technology areas.
What we offer
- A friendly and relaxed working environment
- Exciting and meaningful projects
- Minimum 20 days annual leave plus 8 days for bank holidays
- Eligible to qualify for share scheme
- Continual professional development and training
- Drupal conferences and camps
- Powerful workstation with 2 x 24" IPS monitors
- Large, height-adjustable desk complemented by extremeley comfortable, ergonomicchair
- Monthly socials